Introduction to Statistics
Our online college statistics course is a low-cost way to quickly fulfill one of the most common general education math requirements. The subject of statistics involves the study of methods for collecting, summarizing, and interpreting data. Taking Introduction to Statistics online provides an overview of the applications of statistical knowledge. Students will learn about how statistics and probability work together and examine a number of ways to investigate the relationships between various characteristics of data.
Online tutoring is included at no additional cost for students who need help.
Enrolling in StraighterLine courses is now even more affordable, more convenient and faster with eTextbooks included at no additional cost. More information on StraighterLine eTextbooks
Introduction to Statisticsfrom Acrobatiq
The StraighterLine Advantage
- Lengthy application and delay to start
- Pricey textbooks required per course
- Conform to their schedule
- No flexibility in exam schedule
- Finish in 9 to 12 weeks
- Complicated transcript process
- One-year tuition and fees ($30,094*)
- Sign up and get started in minutes
- eTextbooks included for FREE
- Work at your own pace
- Take your exam when you’re ready
- Finish in less than 30 days (4-6 weeks)
- No-fee transcripts and easy credit transfer
- One-year tuition and fees ($1299*)
*Tuition data from “Trends in College Pricing: 2013” The College Board.
(At 4-year public and private institutions, tuition and fees ranges from $8,000-$30,000 per year)