How We Compare
- Lengthy application and delay to start
- Pricey textbooks required per course
- Conform to their schedule
- No flexibility in exam schedule
- Finish in 9 to 12 weeks
- Complicated transcript process
- One-year tuition and fees ($30,094*)
- Sign up and get started in minutes
- eTextbooks included for FREE
- Work at your own pace
- Take your exam when you’re ready
- Finish in less than 30 days (4-6 weeks)
- No-fee transcripts and easy credit transfer
- One-year tuition and fees ($1299*)
How It Works
Every course saves you money, time, and counts for credit towards your degree.
Your membership includes eTextbooks, tutoring, and live student support.
41% more students who went through StraighterLine before entering college were successful completing their degree than those who didn’t.
All StraighterLine courses are recommended for credit by the American Council of Education (ACE).
Why Choose StraighterLine?
Satisfied StraighterLine Students
Would Recommend the Program to a Friend
Higher Graduation Rate Than Non-StraighterLine Peers
Get the Support You Need
Be confident that your investment is worthwhile! All 130+ of our Partner Colleges are accredited and StraighterLine holds an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Access your reading assignments whenever and wherever you need to. eTextbooks are free and available on the go, further reducing the cost and confusion of college
Taking self-paced online courses doesn’t mean you are on your own. Get the technical, membership, or course support you need from our dedicated Student Advisors and on-demand tutoring.
Academic integrity of your courses is important, so StraighterLine partners with an online proctoring service called ProctorU to prevent cheating and verify that exam guidelines are followed.