Today’s post is the fourth in a series of practical tips on how to save money on college.
Today’s saving money on college tip is:
Take your summer college classes online.
When you create a degree plan that includes taking your summer college classes online, you will be able to affordably earn college credit for the prerequisites or general education courses required for your degree program. No only do you benefit from the low cost structure of online college courses (cheap college credit!), you also benefit from StraighterLine's mission to make the online experience for these courses even better than what traditional colleges offer. Online, you can start taking low price summer classes for as little as $99 per month through StraighterLine and earn fully transferrable college credit.
"When you enroll in college courses you can take for credit online that are equal to or above the required standards at on-campus colleges and universities, you can save thousands towards your degree and get the best possible learning experience."
When you enroll in college courses you can take for credit online that are equal to or above the required standards at on-campus colleges and universities, you can save thousands towards your degree and get the best possible learning experience. By taking your courses online in summer (or any other season), it's easy to see how much you save when you factor that the average annual cost of tuition, room, and board is $14,300 at a public institution and $37,800 at private ones, according to the most recent data from the National Center for Education Statistics.
Today’s scholarship highlight is:
Save up to 48% on your degree with the CSU-Global Partner Scholarship & StraighterLine.
Colorado State University - Global Campus is one of our participating StraighterLine Partner Colleges that offer a benefit program exclusively for StraighterLine transfer students.
Here’s how it works:
- Complete just 4 StraighterLine courses to be eligible for a CSU-Global Partner Scholarship.
- Take the maximum number of courses at StraighterLine that fit into your degree program and save up to 48% on your degree from Colorado State University - Global Campus.
It’s easy to qualify. There are no essays, lengthy applications or deadlines. All you need to do is complete four StraighterLine courses and transfer them to Colorado State University - Global Campus. Your discount will be applied to the participating college’s tuition when you enroll.
Check out our available online college courses for credit here.
Related Posts You Might Be Interested in:
- Finish Your First Year (or More) of College at StraighterLine - Save Money on College Tip Twelve
- A Simple Way to Dramatically Drop the Cost of College If You are a Working Adult - Save Money on College Tip Eleven
- How to Get On the Most Direct Path to College Graduation - Save Money on College Tip Ten
- This May Be the Best Strategy to Get an Affordable College Degree - Save Money on College Tip Nine
- Maximize AP Credits to Accelerate your Degree - Save Money on College Tip Eight
- How To Start Saving on College With This Smart Hack - Save Money on College Tip Seven
- Test Your Way to a Cheaper Degree - Save Money on College Tip Six
- Where to Find Affordable & Accredited Degree Programs Online - Save Money on College Tip Five
- Here's How to Pay the Lowest Price for Your College Classes this Summer - Save Money on College Tip Four
- Cut Your College Tuition in Half - Save Money on College Tip Three
- How to Save Money on College with Low-Cost Online Courses - Save Money on College Tip Two
- How to Pay Less for College & Get a Scholarship This Year – Save Money on College Tip One
- Education is Expensive – Lowering the Cost of College
Categories: Online Classes Summer Classes Cost of Education Online Education Saving on College Paying for College College Costs ScholarshipsPrevious Post Next Post