- Completing prerequisites before being accepted into a degree program, for example, completing science prerequisites such as anatomy and physiology or pharmacology before getting accepted into a nursing program.
- Taking a college prep class to develop college-ready math or writing skills prior to starting college.
- Reducing your course load in anticipation of a busy semester as a competitive college athlete or working student.
- Redoing a class to maintain eligibility.
- Making accelerated progress on your degree to reduce costs.
- Checking several required courses, like college algebra or English composition, off your list.
- Reaching degree goals quicker to start working in your new career–whether it’s business, teaching or nursing–as soon as possible.
Which Online Classes are the Fastest?
Sometimes, students just need to complete a college class… fast. It could be for a variety of reasons, including: