When you take our online College Algebra course, you get a low-cost way to fulfill one of the most common general education math requirements. Earn the credit you need at an affordable cost. Most students complete our comprehensive course within 4-6 weeks but many are able to finish it in less than 30 days. College Algebra provides thorough instruction and review of common concepts covered in college-level classes.
After successfully completing the online College Algebra course, students will be able to execute operations on real numbers and polynomials as well as simplify algebraic, rational, and radical expressions. Students will also learn to solve linear and quadratic equations and inequalities. Other topics include linear, quadratic, and absolute value. Online tutoring is included at no additional cost for students who need help.
Enrolling in StraighterLine courses is now even more affordable, more convenient and faster with eTextbooks included at no additional cost. More information on StraighterLine eTextbooks
College Algebrafrom McGraw-Hill
As low as: $59.00
- MAT101 eTextbook (a $205.19 value)
The StraighterLine Advantage
- Lengthy application and delay to start
- Pricey textbooks required per course
- Conform to their schedule
- No flexibility in exam schedule
- Finish in 9 to 12 weeks
- Complicated transcript process
- One-year tuition and fees ($30,094*)
- Sign up and get started in minutes
- eTextbooks included for FREE
- Work at your own pace
- Take your exam when you’re ready
- Finish in less than 30 days (4-6 weeks)
- No-fee transcripts and easy credit transfer
- One-year tuition and fees ($1299*)
*Tuition data from “Trends in College Pricing: 2013” The College Board.
(At 4-year public and private institutions, tuition and fees ranges from $8,000-$30,000 per year)