Introduction to Business
Taking StraighterLine’s Introduction to Business course online can help you fulfill one of the most popular college business requirements and receive the credit you need for a degree in business. Most students can complete our Introduction to Business course online within 4-6 weeks but many are able to finish it in less than 30 days.
Our Intro to Business class provides thorough instruction and review of common concepts, principles, and operations of private enterprise. After successfully completing the course, students will be able to compare and contrast sole proprietorships, partnerships, and corporations, and be able to discern the advantages and disadvantages of each.
Students will also explore the functions of modern business management, marketing, and ethics that can improve or tarnish a brand. Other topics include human resource management, bookkeeping, accounting, financial management, and financial statements.
We are committed to student success, that’s why online tutoring is included at no additional cost for students that need help. Enroll in our Introduction to Business course online now and take the next step toward completing your business degree.
Enrolling in StraighterLine courses is now even more affordable, more convenient and faster with eTextbooks included at no additional cost. More information on StraighterLine eTextbooks
Introduction to Businessfrom McGraw Hill
As low as: $59.00
- BUS101 eTextbook (a $38.90 value)
The StraighterLine Advantage
- Lengthy application and delay to start
- Pricey textbooks required per course
- Conform to their schedule
- No flexibility in exam schedule
- Finish in 9 to 12 weeks
- Complicated transcript process
- One-year tuition and fees ($30,094*)
- Sign up and get started in minutes
- eTextbooks included for FREE
- Work at your own pace
- Take your exam when you’re ready
- Finish in less than 30 days (4-6 weeks)
- No-fee transcripts and easy credit transfer
- One-year tuition and fees ($1299*)
*Tuition data from “Trends in College Pricing: 2013” The College Board.
(At 4-year public and private institutions, tuition and fees ranges from $8,000-$30,000 per year)