StraighterLine’s online Business Ethics course can be a low-cost way to fulfill one of your general education business requirements. Most students can complete our business ethics course within 4-6 weeks but many are able to finish it in less than 30 days.
This popular class provides an introduction to business ethics. Part philosophy and part business, the course covers a wide array of ethical issues arising in contemporary business life.
Students enrolled in our online business ethics course will start off exploring employee issues and responsibilities, leadership and decision-making, morality, diversity, discrimination, and ethics in marketing and advertising. Students will then examine corporate social responsibility, environmental responsibility, global ethics, and regulation in an era of increasing globalization. Other topics include ethical relativism, utilitarianism, moral excellence, and deontology.
Online tutoring is included at no additional cost for students who need additional help while taking business ethics.
Enrolling in StraighterLine courses is now even more affordable, more convenient and faster with eTextbooks included at no additional cost. More information on StraighterLine eTextbooks
The StraighterLine Advantage
- Lengthy application and delay to start
- Pricey textbooks required per course
- Conform to their schedule
- No flexibility in exam schedule
- Finish in 9 to 12 weeks
- Complicated transcript process
- One-year tuition and fees ($30,094*)
- Sign up and get started in minutes
- eTextbooks included for FREE
- Work at your own pace
- Take your exam when you’re ready
- Finish in less than 30 days (4-6 weeks)
- No-fee transcripts and easy credit transfer
- One-year tuition and fees ($1299*)