The Collegiate Learning Assessment (CLA+) – a problem-based assessment developed by the Council for Aid to Education (CAE) and offered in cooperation with StraighterLine – is designed to test your analytic reasoning, critical thinking, problem solving, and written communication skills. These very skills are high among those that employers require of recent college graduates and new employees.
The CLA+ is a smart way for you to show potential employers how strong your problem solving and writing skills are. Just think of it as written proof that you've got what it takes to succeed.
Enrolling in StraighterLine courses is now even more affordable, more convenient and faster with eTextbooks included at no additional cost. More information on StraighterLine eTextbooks
Collegiate Learning Assessment+from CAE
- Collegiate Learning Assessment
- Collegiate Learning Assessment Online Proctoring
Out of stockPlus Membership [?]
The StraighterLine Advantage
- Lengthy application and delay to start
- Pricey textbooks required per course
- Conform to their schedule
- No flexibility in exam schedule
- Finish in 9 to 12 weeks
- Complicated transcript process
- One-year tuition and fees ($30,094*)
- Sign up and get started in minutes
- eTextbooks included for FREE
- Work at your own pace
- Take your exam when you’re ready
- Finish in less than 30 days (4-6 weeks)
- No-fee transcripts and easy credit transfer
- One-year tuition and fees ($1299*)
*Tuition data from “Trends in College Pricing: 2013” The College Board.
(At 4-year public and private institutions, tuition and fees ranges from $8,000-$30,000 per year)