CompTIA Certification Training Courses
StraighterLine offers low-cost, online CompTIA Certification Training Courses for students looking to prepare for their CompTIA certification exams. Our CompTIA Training courses are designed to help students take and pass either the A+ Certification (220-901 & 220-902) or Network+ Certification (N10-006) exams so they can become CompTIA certified. CompTIA certification is one of the most preferred qualifying credentials sought by employers for a diverse range of IT and technical support roles.
Course assignments include readings, quizzes, practice lab exercises, and exams; all aligned to CompTIA certification competencies. All coursework is delivered online and is fully self-paced; students can move through the course as quickly as they are able, or can take as long as they need to master the material. Upon completion of one of our CompTIA certification courses, you’ll receive a CompTIA exam discount code to save money off the cost of your certification exam.
Enrolling in StraighterLine courses is now even more affordable, more convenient and faster with eTextbooks included at no additional cost. More information on StraighterLine eTextbooks
CompTIA A+ Certification Training from McGraw-Hill
- COMPTIA_A+ eTextbook (a $85.00 value)
- COMPTIA_A+ Lab Manual (a $55.00 value)
CompTIA Network+ Certification Training from McGraw-Hill
- COMPTIA_NET+ eTextbook (a $85.00 value)
- COMPTIA_NET+ Lab Manual (a $50.00 value)
* A 3-credit StraighterLine course is estimated to require approximately 75 hours of study time. Dedicating 17-20 hours per week should allow a student to finish within a single month subscription. That estimate is not guaranteed, and individual experience may differ.