Our online Pharmacology course is a low cost and convenient way for students to meet prerequisites for nursing and other health care degree programs.
Pharmacology is the study of drugs. In this course, students will start by gaining a basic understanding of therapeutic and adverse effects, in addition to the basic operation of the nervous system. Next, review several body systems and the conditions that affect them, including the nervous system and psychological disorders like epilepsy and Parkinson’s disease, with particular reference to the use of drugs to treat these conditions. Throughout the course, you will explore specific classes of drugs such as muscle relaxants, anesthetics and pain medication. When you’re finished with your Pharmacology course you’ll come away with an appreciation of how drugs affect the body in intended and unintended ways.
Enrolling in StraighterLine courses is now even more affordable, more convenient and faster with eTextbooks included at no additional cost. More information on StraighterLine eTextbooks
Pharmacologyfrom McGraw Hill
As low as: $79.00
- PHARM103 eTextbook (a $130.66 value)
The StraighterLine Advantage
- Lengthy application and delay to start
- Pricey textbooks required per course
- Conform to their schedule
- No flexibility in exam schedule
- Finish in 9 to 12 weeks
- Complicated transcript process
- One-year tuition and fees ($30,094*)
- Sign up and get started in minutes
- eTextbooks included for FREE
- Work at your own pace
- Take your exam when you’re ready
- Finish in less than 30 days (4-6 weeks)
- No-fee transcripts and easy credit transfer
- One-year tuition and fees ($1299*)
*Tuition data from “Trends in College Pricing: 2013” The College Board.
(At 4-year public and private institutions, tuition and fees ranges from $8,000-$30,000 per year)