StraighterLine’s Business Law course is 100% online. It is a low-cost way to fulfill one of your general education business requirements. Most students complete our business law course within 4-6 weeks but many are able to finish in less than 30 days.
This popular class provides thorough instruction and study of the constitution and various schools of jurisprudence. Students will compare and contrast ethics, values, morality, law, and the need for promoting corporate social responsibility. You will learn about tort law, personal and property rights, negligence, contracts and liability.
Learn about consent, consideration, fair and unfair contracts, how to create them, how to revoke them, the laws and public policy that govern them, and the legal rights of all parties across a wide variety of situations.
We offer online tutoring for no additional cost. Enroll today.
Enrolling in StraighterLine courses is now even more affordable, more convenient and faster with eTextbooks included at no additional cost. More information on StraighterLine eTextbooks
The StraighterLine Advantage
- Lengthy application and delay to start
- Pricey textbooks required per course
- Conform to their schedule
- No flexibility in exam schedule
- Finish in 9 to 12 weeks
- Complicated transcript process
- One-year tuition and fees ($30,094*)
- Sign up and get started in minutes
- eTextbooks included for FREE
- Work at your own pace
- Take your exam when you’re ready
- Finish in less than 30 days (4-6 weeks)
- No-fee transcripts and easy credit transfer
- One-year tuition and fees ($1299*)