Accounting II is an intermediate class that picks up where Accounting I leaves off. Even if you’re not planning on getting a business degree, this course can give you a leg up if you ever plan on rising up the corporate ladder or owning your own business.
Learn how corporations are formed and structured, how to define and use various forms of corporate budgets, how to analyze a company’s balance sheets and financial statements, and how to calculate and interpret financial ratios. Online tutoring is included in the cost of enrollment. Get started today.
Enrolling in StraighterLine courses is now even more affordable, more convenient and faster with eTextbooks included at no additional cost. More information on StraighterLine eTextbooks
Accounting IIfrom McGraw-Hill
As low as: $59.00
- ACC102 eTextbook (a $164 value)
The StraighterLine Advantage
- Lengthy application and delay to start
- Pricey textbooks required per course
- Conform to their schedule
- No flexibility in exam schedule
- Finish in 9 to 12 weeks
- Complicated transcript process
- One-year tuition and fees ($30,094*)
- Sign up and get started in minutes
- eTextbooks included for FREE
- Work at your own pace
- Take your exam when you’re ready
- Finish in less than 30 days (4-6 weeks)
- No-fee transcripts and easy credit transfer
- One-year tuition and fees ($1299*)
*Tuition data from “Trends in College Pricing: 2013” The College Board.
(At 4-year public and private institutions, tuition and fees ranges from $8,000-$30,000 per year)