Happy New Year. Now Go to School and Get Educated.
As the title of today’s post probably tells you, it’s time for some tough love. You’ve been kicking back and enjoying wonderful holidays over the last month, and that’s great. But it’s January, 2012, and that means it’s time to make some serious plans to move your life ahead in the coming year.
Our advice? Go back to school and get more educated. Why, you say? Because despite the fact that education has been taking some hard hits lately in America, it still has the potential to move your life ahead in countless new ways. There’s nothing else like education, because nothing else has the power to help you accomplish these things . . .
- Unlock your inner abilities and accomplish more in life.
- Increase your earning potential – either in your current job or in jobs you are applying for.
- Help you change fields or industries, by adding new needed skills.
- Train for a job in a new, secure field, like one of the new medical support professions.
- Ease your transition back to civilian life and work if you are in the military.
- Serve as a good role model to your children and family.
- Increase your sense of self-worth and self-esteem.
- Try, explore and enjoy life more.
And don’t forget that online college courses offer you the easiest, most convenient way to jump start your education and get started today. So our advice today – it’s more tough love, actually – is to get online, get learning, and move your life to a new place this year through the power of education.