Introduction to Nutrition
Introduction to Nutrition can help you quickly fulfill one of the most common prerequisites for a healthcare degree. This popular class provides thorough instruction on the essential nutrients your body needs. Most students complete the course within 4-6 weeks but many are able to finish it in less than 30 days.
Introduction to Nutrition teaches students about the types of nutrients, how the body uses its nutrients, how good or bad nutrition affects a person’s health, and how nutrient needs change at different stages of life. It also explores how psychology, society, and your own values and beliefs affect what and how you eat.
Tutoring is included at no additional cost for students who need additional help in our online college nutrition course.
Enrolling in StraighterLine courses is now even more affordable, more convenient and faster with eTextbooks included at no additional cost. More information on StraighterLine eTextbooks
The StraighterLine Advantage
- Lengthy application and delay to start
- Pricey textbooks required per course
- Conform to their schedule
- No flexibility in exam schedule
- Finish in 9 to 12 weeks
- Complicated transcript process
- One-year tuition and fees ($30,094*)
- Sign up and get started in minutes
- eTextbooks included for FREE
- Work at your own pace
- Take your exam when you’re ready
- Finish in less than 30 days (4-6 weeks)
- No-fee transcripts and easy credit transfer
- One-year tuition and fees ($1299*)