Anatomy & Physiology I
Taking your college Anatomy and Physiology courses online is easy with StraighterLine. Our 100% online, self-paced courses come with free tutoring for all students that need extra help. Many students can complete the program within 4-6 weeks. College credit can be transferred to over 100 partner colleges and universities.
Anatomy & Physiology I teaches the functions and structure of the human body. Learn anatomical terminology, the organization of the body, and the relationship of chemistry to anatomy and physiology. Muscles, the nervous system, the skeletal system, and skin are all covered subjects. Our class also covers the detection and treatment of several diseases and disorders.
StraighterLine students may also purchase a college Anatomy & Physiology Lab that offers experiments that can be completed at home. Fulfill your general education requirements toward your degree in the sciences. Get started now. Enroll in our college Anatomy and Physiology courses online today.
Enrolling in StraighterLine courses is now even more affordable, more convenient and faster with eTextbooks included at no additional cost. More information on StraighterLine eTextbooks
The StraighterLine Advantage
- Lengthy application and delay to start
- Pricey textbooks required per course
- Conform to their schedule
- No flexibility in exam schedule
- Finish in 9 to 12 weeks
- Complicated transcript process
- One-year tuition and fees ($30,094*)
- Sign up and get started in minutes
- eTextbooks included for FREE
- Work at your own pace
- Take your exam when you’re ready
- Finish in less than 30 days (4-6 weeks)
- No-fee transcripts and easy credit transfer
- One-year tuition and fees ($1299*)