Principles of Management
Complete our Principles of Management course online and you’ll learn what a manager does, and how they are integral to planning, organizing, leading, and controlling a modern organization. From effective team building to conflict resolution, you’ll study human behavior so you can motivate your employees to perform at their best.
You’ll also learn how to apply the six stages of decision-making and conduct a SWOT analysis. Ensure you’re making smart choices according to sound, ethical business strategies in a variety of organizational structures.
This Principles of Management course is 100% online, the required eTextbook is included, and online tutoring is available at no additional cost. Learn at your own pace. Many complete their lessons in less than 30 days. Enroll today.
Enrolling in StraighterLine courses is now even more affordable, more convenient and faster with eTextbooks included at no additional cost. More information on StraighterLine eTextbooks
Principles of Managementfrom McGraw Hill
As low as: $79.00
- BUS201 eTextbook (a $169.97 value)
The StraighterLine Advantage
- Lengthy application and delay to start
- Pricey textbooks required per course
- Conform to their schedule
- No flexibility in exam schedule
- Finish in 9 to 12 weeks
- Complicated transcript process
- One-year tuition and fees ($30,094*)
- Sign up and get started in minutes
- eTextbooks included for FREE
- Work at your own pace
- Take your exam when you’re ready
- Finish in less than 30 days (4-6 weeks)
- No-fee transcripts and easy credit transfer
- One-year tuition and fees ($1299*)
*Tuition data from “Trends in College Pricing: 2013” The College Board.
(At 4-year public and private institutions, tuition and fees ranges from $8,000-$30,000 per year)