Complete our Personal Finance course online and earn college credit toward your degree. Most complete the course online in 4-6 weeks but many are able to finish it in less than 30 days.
Our Personal Finance course is an affordable way to fulfill one of your general education requirements and receive the personal finance help you need. This online class provides thorough instruction so you have the skills you need to understand, organize, plan and manage your finances.
Students who successfully complete the class will be able to:
develop practical methods for organizing financial information
interpret personal financial positions and cash flow
set achievable financial goals
implement actionable plans and risk management techniques to meet those goals
Students will also explore consumer credit, taxes and the IRS, housing options, strategies for making major purchases, money management, insurance, and investing.
Online tutoring is included at no additional cost for students that need help with their coursework. eTextbooks are also included. Enroll in the StraighterLine Personal Finance course online today.
Enrolling in StraighterLine courses is now even more affordable, more convenient and faster with eTextbooks included at no additional cost. More information on StraighterLine eTextbooks
The StraighterLine Advantage
- Lengthy application and delay to start
- Pricey textbooks required per course
- Conform to their schedule
- No flexibility in exam schedule
- Finish in 9 to 12 weeks
- Complicated transcript process
- One-year tuition and fees ($30,094*)
- Sign up and get started in minutes
- eTextbooks included for FREE
- Work at your own pace
- Take your exam when you’re ready
- Finish in less than 30 days (4-6 weeks)
- No-fee transcripts and easy credit transfer
- One-year tuition and fees ($1299*)