Managerial Accounting Online Course
Our Managerial Accounting course is offered 100% online and specifically addresses the elements of accounting that are useful for running a business. This means it’s vital for students pursuing business degrees, employees looking to increase their skill set, and business owners looking to increase profits. Accounting I and II are recommended before taking this course, though not required.
Students enrolled in the StraighterLine Managerial Accounting course online will focus on the identification, gathering, and interpretation of information for planning, controlling, and evaluating the performance of a business. Learn how to measure the costs of producing goods or services and how to analyze and control these costs, how to budget and make the key decisions that affect a company’s bottom line.
Students that need help can take advantage of online tutoring, which is offered at no additional cost. Register for our Managerial Accounting course online now and earn college credit toward your degree.
Enrolling in StraighterLine courses is now even more affordable, more convenient and faster with eTextbooks included at no additional cost. More information on StraighterLine eTextbooks
Managerial Accountingfrom McGraw-Hill
- ACC150 eTextbook (a $249.67 value)
The StraighterLine Advantage
- Lengthy application and delay to start
- Pricey textbooks required per course
- Conform to their schedule
- No flexibility in exam schedule
- Finish in 9 to 12 weeks
- Complicated transcript process
- One-year tuition and fees ($30,094*)
- Sign up and get started in minutes
- eTextbooks included for FREE
- Work at your own pace
- Take your exam when you’re ready
- Finish in less than 30 days (4-6 weeks)
- No-fee transcripts and easy credit transfer
- One-year tuition and fees ($1299*)
*Tuition data from “Trends in College Pricing: 2013” The College Board.
(At 4-year public and private institutions, tuition and fees ranges from $8,000-$30,000 per year)