Take StraighterLine’s Financial Accounting Course online. Enjoy a low-cost way to fulfill one of your general education business requirements and receive the financial knowledge you need to succeed in business.
Most students can complete this financial accounting course online within 4-6 weeks but many are able to finish it in less than 30 days. This popular class provides thorough instruction and study of practical accounting principles.
Students will learn how to analyze and create general ledgers, trial balances, balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements. Other topics include contracts and statements of changes in owners’ equities.
For students who need additional help in this financial accounting course, online tutoring is included at no additional cost. Classes start at just $59. Enroll today.
Enrolling in StraighterLine courses is now even more affordable, more convenient and faster with eTextbooks included at no additional cost. More information on StraighterLine eTextbooks
Financial Accountingfrom McGraw Hill
As low as: $59.00
- ACC151 eTextbook (a $180 value)
The StraighterLine Advantage
- Lengthy application and delay to start
- Pricey textbooks required per course
- Conform to their schedule
- No flexibility in exam schedule
- Finish in 9 to 12 weeks
- Complicated transcript process
- One-year tuition and fees ($30,094*)
- Sign up and get started in minutes
- eTextbooks included for FREE
- Work at your own pace
- Take your exam when you’re ready
- Finish in less than 30 days (4-6 weeks)
- No-fee transcripts and easy credit transfer
- One-year tuition and fees ($1299*)
*Tuition data from “Trends in College Pricing: 2013” The College Board.
(At 4-year public and private institutions, tuition and fees ranges from $8,000-$30,000 per year)