Enroll in StraighterLine’s Accounting 1 course online and earn college credits. This class is self-paced and can be completed within 4-6 weeks but many are able to finish it in less than 30 days.
Taking Accounting I with StraighterLine is an affordable way to fulfill one of your general education requirements while receiving the understanding you need to further your career. This easy-to-follow online class provides an overview of basic principles and how they function in normal business operations, including learning to identify and use Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
For students who need extra help, online tutoring is included at no additional cost. Get started today!
Enrolling in StraighterLine courses is now even more affordable, more convenient and faster with eTextbooks included at no additional cost. More information on StraighterLine eTextbooks
Accounting Ifrom McGraw-Hill
As low as: $79.00
- ACC101 eTextbook (a $164 value)
The StraighterLine Advantage
- Lengthy application and delay to start
- Pricey textbooks required per course
- Conform to their schedule
- No flexibility in exam schedule
- Finish in 9 to 12 weeks
- Complicated transcript process
- One-year tuition and fees ($30,094*)
- Sign up and get started in minutes
- eTextbooks included for FREE
- Work at your own pace
- Take your exam when you’re ready
- Finish in less than 30 days (4-6 weeks)
- No-fee transcripts and easy credit transfer
- One-year tuition and fees ($1299*)
*Tuition data from “Trends in College Pricing: 2013” The College Board.
(At 4-year public and private institutions, tuition and fees ranges from $8,000-$30,000 per year)