Introduction to Psychology
Intro to Psychology, or Psych 101, will provide you with a general survey of psychology, including the relationship between biology and behavior, such as how stress impacts personal health. Study intelligence and reasoning, personality, gender and sex, memory, ethics, and research methods. And become familiar with basic concepts like Nature vs. Nurture and more advanced subjects like Jung’s influence on the study of psychosexual development, projective personality and Rorschach tests, psychological disorders and the ethical standards of psychotherapy.
AP COURSE: Get a jump on college! StraighterLine’s Introduction to Psychology course has been reviewed and authorized by The College Board as an AP Program course (AP Psychology).
Enrolling in StraighterLine courses is now even more affordable, more convenient and faster with eTextbooks included at no additional cost. More information on StraighterLine eTextbooks
Introduction to Psychologyfrom McGraw-Hill
As low as: $59.00
- PSY101 eTextbook (a $95 value)
The StraighterLine Advantage
- Lengthy application and delay to start
- Pricey textbooks required per course
- Conform to their schedule
- No flexibility in exam schedule
- Finish in 9 to 12 weeks
- Complicated transcript process
- One-year tuition and fees ($30,094*)
- Sign up and get started in minutes
- eTextbooks included for FREE
- Work at your own pace
- Take your exam when you’re ready
- Finish in less than 30 days (4-6 weeks)
- No-fee transcripts and easy credit transfer
- One-year tuition and fees ($1299*)
*Tuition data from “Trends in College Pricing: 2013” The College Board.
(At 4-year public and private institutions, tuition and fees ranges from $8,000-$30,000 per year)