Introduction to Biology
Taking Introduction to Biology is the low-cost way to quickly fulfill one of the most common general education science requirements. Our popular Introduction to Biology course provides a working knowledge of college-level biology.
This course fulfills general education requirements in science, fits into our affordable degree plans, includes one-on-one academic support (tutoring), and is covered by the StraighterLine Credit Transfer Guarantee.
Enrolling in StraighterLine courses is now even more affordable, more convenient and faster with eTextbooks included at no additional cost. More information on StraighterLine eTextbooks
Introduction to Biologyfrom McGraw-Hill
- BIO101 eTextbook (a $258.33 value)
Introduction to Biology Labfrom eScience Labs
The StraighterLine Advantage
- Lengthy application and delay to start
- Pricey textbooks required per course
- Conform to their schedule
- No flexibility in exam schedule
- Finish in 9 to 12 weeks
- Complicated transcript process
- One-year tuition and fees ($30,094*)
- Sign up and get started in minutes
- eTextbooks included for FREE
- Work at your own pace
- Take your exam when you’re ready
- Finish in less than 30 days (4-6 weeks)
- No-fee transcripts and easy credit transfer
- One-year tuition and fees ($1299*)
*Tuition data from “Trends in College Pricing: 2013” The College Board.
(At 4-year public and private institutions, tuition and fees ranges from $8,000-$30,000 per year)