General Calculus II
Taking StraighterLine’s online calculus 2 course for college credit can be a low-cost way to fulfill one of your degree program's general education math requirements. Most students can complete our General Calculus 2 course within 4-6 weeks but many are able to finish it in less than 30 days. Our popular calculus classes provide thorough instruction in the principles of Calculus.
In this calculus course, students will start off learning the techniques of integration, application of integration, and exponential and logistic models. Other topics include: parametric equations and polar coordinates, sequence and series, and vector and geometry.
For students who need additional help while taking calculus 2, online tutoring is included at no additional cost.
Enrolling in StraighterLine courses is now even more affordable, more convenient and faster with eTextbooks included at no additional cost. More information on StraighterLine eTextbooks
The StraighterLine Advantage
- Lengthy application and delay to start
- Pricey textbooks required per course
- Conform to their schedule
- No flexibility in exam schedule
- Finish in 9 to 12 weeks
- Complicated transcript process
- One-year tuition and fees ($30,094*)
- Sign up and get started in minutes
- eTextbooks included for FREE
- Work at your own pace
- Take your exam when you’re ready
- Finish in less than 30 days (4-6 weeks)
- No-fee transcripts and easy credit transfer
- One-year tuition and fees ($1299*)