Our FREE Working While Going to College Guide will show you how to fit college into your working life so you can reach your degree goals while growing your career and income.
With the rise of online education and flexible credit transfer options, there has never been a better time for working adults to fit a degree into their busy lives. Full of practical advice, StraighterLine’s Guide to Working and College gives you all you need to know about working and going to college, including:
- How to quickly get started on your degree while working
- The best strategies for paying for college, significantly reducing your costs, and finding scholarships
- How to reach your career goals, manage your time, and accelerate your degree
Do you have time for college and work?
Yes, you do -- and we can show you why it is a great time to take low-cost online classes and make progress on your degree. Though it can be challenging, working while going to college offers many important benefits, including:
- The ability to use current income, low-cost online classes, and scholarships to avoid student debt
- Earning the credentials you need to keep moving forward in your career
- Increasing your chances of getting promoted at your current job
- Getting experience in a new career field while you take classes
- Improving your performance on the job and at school
At StraighterLine, we’ve made it easy to complete or get started on your degree while working.