Taking StraighterLine’s online Precalculus course can be a low-cost way to fulfill one of the most common general education math requirements. Our popular Precalculus class provides thorough instruction and review of common concepts covered in college-level math and helps you prepare for success in General Calculus I.
In this Precalculus course, students will start off by reviewing algebraic operations and linear and polynomial equations. Students will then learn to solve and graph equations from linear and polynomial to exponential and logarithmic functions. Other topics include trigonometric expressions and functions, modeling and solving applications using linear systems, and geometric sequences.
For students who need additional help while taking precalculus, online tutoring is included at no additional cost.
Enrolling in StraighterLine courses is now even more affordable, more convenient and faster with eTextbooks included at no additional cost. More information on StraighterLine eTextbooks
As low as: $79.00
- MAT201 eTextbook (a $142 value)
The StraighterLine Advantage
- Lengthy application and delay to start
- Pricey textbooks required per course
- Conform to their schedule
- No flexibility in exam schedule
- Finish in 9 to 12 weeks
- Complicated transcript process
- One-year tuition and fees ($30,094*)
- Sign up and get started in minutes
- eTextbooks included for FREE
- Work at your own pace
- Take your exam when you’re ready
- Finish in less than 30 days (4-6 weeks)
- No-fee transcripts and easy credit transfer
- One-year tuition and fees ($1299*)
*Tuition data from “Trends in College Pricing: 2013” The College Board.
(At 4-year public and private institutions, tuition and fees ranges from $8,000-$30,000 per year)