Introduction to Communication
Our Introduction to Communication online course starts by exploring what communication actually is and how information is sent, received, filtered, and analyzed. You’ll learn how to ensure the message you want to send is what’s perceived and understood, both verbally and non-verbally.
You’ll study various types of communication including conflict resolution and negotiation, interpersonal and intercultural interaction, interview techniques, communicating with small groups and within large organizations. Introduction to Communication online gives you tools to improve and analyze the effectiveness of your communication with other people and the public.
Tutoring is included at no additional cost for students who need help.
Enrolling in StraighterLine courses is now even more affordable, more convenient and faster with eTextbooks included at no additional cost. More information on StraighterLine eTextbooks
The StraighterLine Advantage
- Lengthy application and delay to start
- Pricey textbooks required per course
- Conform to their schedule
- No flexibility in exam schedule
- Finish in 9 to 12 weeks
- Complicated transcript process
- One-year tuition and fees ($30,094*)
- Sign up and get started in minutes
- eTextbooks included for FREE
- Work at your own pace
- Take your exam when you’re ready
- Finish in less than 30 days (4-6 weeks)
- No-fee transcripts and easy credit transfer
- One-year tuition and fees ($1299*)