StraighterLine’s Organizational Behavior course is an affordable, 100% online class. Students who enroll earn 3 credits toward their degree. The course is self-paced and includes online tutoring for those who need help. While most students complete their lessons in 4-6 weeks, many are able to finish in under 30 days.
From leadership theories and styles to conflict management and negotiation to team building and change management, our online lessons are designed to provide students with an opportunity to explore the behavior of individuals, groups, and organizations within today’s dynamic work environment. Specific topics include communications, motivations, corporate politics, ethics, power structure, and organizational culture.
eTextbooks are included at no additional cost. Enroll in our Organizational Behavior course online now.
Enrolling in StraighterLine courses is now even more affordable, more convenient and faster with eTextbooks included at no additional cost. More information on StraighterLine eTextbooks
The StraighterLine Advantage
- Lengthy application and delay to start
- Pricey textbooks required per course
- Conform to their schedule
- No flexibility in exam schedule
- Finish in 9 to 12 weeks
- Complicated transcript process
- One-year tuition and fees ($30,094*)
- Sign up and get started in minutes
- eTextbooks included for FREE
- Work at your own pace
- Take your exam when you’re ready
- Finish in less than 30 days (4-6 weeks)
- No-fee transcripts and easy credit transfer
- One-year tuition and fees ($1299*)