StraighterLine’s Business Communication course is a practical online course that teaches students the proper way to write emails, letters, and reports. You’ll have the chance to see your writing improve your grammar, mechanics and style.
Lessons include techniques for writing informational, persuasive, sales, employment, crisis communication, and internal and external communications messaging. Finally, you’ll explore the current business communication technology tools, including desktop publishing, video conferencing, and more.
Enroll now and earn credits toward your college degree. Learn the skills everyone needs to move forward in their careers.
Enrolling in StraighterLine courses is now even more affordable, more convenient and faster with eTextbooks included at no additional cost. More information on StraighterLine eTextbooks
The StraighterLine Advantage
- Lengthy application and delay to start
- Pricey textbooks required per course
- Conform to their schedule
- No flexibility in exam schedule
- Finish in 9 to 12 weeks
- Complicated transcript process
- One-year tuition and fees ($30,094*)
- Sign up and get started in minutes
- eTextbooks included for FREE
- Work at your own pace
- Take your exam when you’re ready
- Finish in less than 30 days (4-6 weeks)
- No-fee transcripts and easy credit transfer
- One-year tuition and fees ($1299*)