About Potomac College
Founded in 1991, Potomac College offers Associate degree and Bachelor degree programs in high demand fields, as well as Certificates for concentrated studies. Potomac College is uniquely devoted to serving the needs of adult learners. Working with each student individually, we focus on establishing the academic pathway that best satisfies individual learning needs, specific to the course of study and professional goals. Potomac College provides a flexible format for learning to accommodate each student’s needs and goals. We have two convenient campuses located in Washington DC and Virginia or students have the option to take their classes online through our distance education learning platform.
Potomac College teaches students to master professional and technical skills and to gain the critical thinking tools necessary for today's competitive job market. Potomac College's emphasis on theory plus practical application prepares students for success in the workplace.
Potomac College Benefits:
- Accredited College by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- Small class sizes taught by instructors with excellent credentials and real world career experience to give you practical, marketable skills.
- A variety of concentrations within each degree program offer you flexibility to choose your area of focus.
- Students are part of an innovative learning environment with practical learning tasks, not busy work
- Financial aid available for those who qualify
- You can transfer credits from other accredited institutions.
- Online students have access to technical help by phone and email
Students may choose from many academic programs including:
- Information Technology
- Computer Forensics
- Network Security Management
- International Business
- Government Contract Management
- And More
For more information, visit http://www.potomac.edu
Special Offer for Potomac College Students:Start College Before College and get $50 back!
Get a coupon for $50 towards your initial StraighterLine course. Call 855-649-4762 for details.
Transfer Credits from StraighterLine to Potomac College
- Earn Credit for StraighterLine Courses at Potomac College
Potomac College accepts many of StraighterLine’s college-level courses for full credit.
First-Year Full Tuition Scholarship
Potomac College is offering a scholarship for students transferring from StraighterLine. If you purchase and complete the First-Year Bundle (30 credits), Potomac College will reimburse the total cost of the bundle after completing a semester in their degree programs.*
Watch this video to learn more about Potomac College
Join Potomac College's social communities:Visit the Potomac College Website
* StraighterLine courses taken must be on the approved transfer or equivalency list to qualify for FYFTS. Student must be eligible for enrollment in Potomac and then must successfully complete one (1) semester with Potomac; have achieved satisfactory academic progress (“SAP”) and a semester grade point average (“GPA) of 2.0; and not owe any monies to Potomac, to be eligible for reimbursement. FYFTS constitutes reimbursement of the tuition costs of up to thirty (30) credit hours, FOR NO AMOUNT GREATER THAN $1299.00, with Straighterline only, and does not include a reimbursement or waiver of other program costs, including but not limited to, books, supplies, travel, classroom-related materials or other miscellaneous costs. Please see the Potomac College First Year Full Tuition Scholarship Agreement for complete terms and conditions. The reimbursement is only offered once, at time the initial StraighterLine transcript is sent to Potomac College.