StraighterLine Refer-a-Friend Program Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined as a purchase made at StraighterLine.com by a person (a "Referred Customer") who arrives to our website by clicking your Refer-a-Friend program link. You are limited to one Qualified Referral for each Referred Customer; in other words, additional/repeat purchases made by a Referred Customer are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals.
- Referred Customer. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address) The Referred Customer must be a new customer to StraighterLine who has not made any previous purchase in the past.
- Referral Rewards. For you to earn referral rewards as a Referrer, the Referred Customer must complete a purchase of a membership and at least one course on the website using the Referral Promo Code they will receieve.
- Reward Payments. Rewards are payable in increments of $15 Third Party Gift Cards. As a Referrer, you are responsible for any and all tax liability resulting from Referral Rewards.
- Eligibility. Eligibility is limited to individuals only. StraighterLine’s Refer-a-Friend Program cannot be used by businesses for affiliate lead generation as determined in StraighterLine’s sole discretion. (Corporations are not people, my friend!)
- No Spam. You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from StraighterLine ’s Refer-a-Friend program.
- Right to Close Accounts. StraighterLine reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referrer and/or Referred Customer and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Referred Customer attempts to use the StraighterLine Refer-a-Friend program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. StraighterLine reserves the right to cancel the Refer-a-Friend Program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Any unclaimed referral rewards will be forfeited at that time.