Since 1994, Tiffany Wilmot has served as president of Wilmot Inc., a sustainability and green building consulting firm providing clients with innovative, high performance approaches to improve health, protect the environment and save money. Under her leadership, Wilmot has managed a wide variety of large-scale public and private-sector projects for clients such as GM, the US Army, Metro Nashville, Vice President Al Gore, and the Coors Co.
Wilmot Inc. currently is working with Nashville’s new $600M convention center, Music City Center, to attain LEED Silver certification for the building. As an adjunct professor in the MBA program of Lipscomb University’s Institute for Sustainable Practice, Ms. Wilmot teaches Green Building and as well as a travel class of students to the annual USGBC conference, Green Build.
Ms. Wilmot’s public and community relations experience includes: the creative team for Coca-Cola account that developed concept, client presentations and publicity; acting as media director for Courtyard by Marriott Hotels creating promotional concepts, planning events, and supervising media relations; creating the marketing plan for Southern Cellulose, a company that produces cellulose insulation from recycled phone books & newspapers; and founding Eco-Logical, a non-profit organization dedicated to instilling positive environmental values in school age children through interactive educational projects. The main focus was an annual tree-planting program. In its 1st year, 4th graders planted 80,000 trees.
Ms. Wilmot is 1 of 6 national experts selected to write the U.S. HUD Development study entitled, Feasibility Study of Deconstruction as an Economic Development Strategy.
In 2012, Ms. Wilmot was named USGBC Faculty. Based on her experience in the green building industry, USGBC has licensed her to teach approved LEED curriculum.
- LEED Accredited Professional and a licensed building contractor.
- Green Building and Sustainability Consulting.
- Public Speaker
The StraighterLine Advantage
- Lengthy application and delay to start
- Pricey textbooks required per course
- Conform to their schedule
- No flexibility in exam schedule
- Finish in 9 to 12 weeks
- Complicated transcript process
- One-year tuition and fees ($30,094*)
- Sign up and get started in minutes
- eTextbooks included for FREE
- Work at your own pace
- Take your exam when you’re ready
- Finish in less than 30 days (4-6 weeks)
- No-fee transcripts and easy credit transfer
- One-year tuition and fees ($1299*)