Regina Hoffman is a native of the Carolinas and has lived in Gig Harbor, Washington since 2008. Regina has been teaching Biology courses at the college level for over 10 years, specializing in Human Anatomy and Physiology. She received her Bachelor of Science in Biology from Wofford College and a Doctorate of Philosophy in Biomedical Research at the University of South Carolina School of Medicine. Regina is also an author and editor for a major publishing company of Anatomy and Physiology text books.
There are no products matching the selection.
The StraighterLine Advantage
- Lengthy application and delay to start
- Pricey textbooks required per course
- Conform to their schedule
- No flexibility in exam schedule
- Finish in 9 to 12 weeks
- Complicated transcript process
- One-year tuition and fees ($30,094*)
- Sign up and get started in minutes
- eTextbooks included for FREE
- Work at your own pace
- Take your exam when you’re ready
- Finish in less than 30 days (4-6 weeks)
- No-fee transcripts and easy credit transfer
- One-year tuition and fees ($1299*)
*Tuition data from “Trends in College Pricing: 2013” The College Board.
(At 4-year public and private institutions, tuition and fees ranges from $8,000-$30,000 per year)