Professor John Thorburn PhD, University of Colorado
Total Students Served: 87 and countingJohn Thorburn holds a Ph.D. in Classics from the University of Colorado, is an Associate Professor of Classics, and has taught a variety of subjects dealing with the classical world, literature, and etymology. He has published more than a dozen articles on Greek tragedy, Greek comedy, Greek and Roman history, and subjects related to the classical world. John has also authored The Alcestis of Euripides (2002) and the Facts on File Companion to Classical Drama (2005).
There are no products matching the selection.
The StraighterLine Advantage
Colleges & Universities
- Lengthy application and delay to start
- Pricey textbooks required per course
- Conform to their schedule
- No flexibility in exam schedule
- Finish in 9 to 12 weeks
- Complicated transcript process
- One-year tuition and fees ($30,094*)
- Sign up and get started in minutes
- eTextbooks included for FREE
- Work at your own pace
- Take your exam when you’re ready
- Finish in less than 30 days (4-6 weeks)
- No-fee transcripts and easy credit transfer
- One-year tuition and fees ($1299*)
*Tuition data from “Trends in College Pricing: 2013” The College Board.
(At 4-year public and private institutions, tuition and fees ranges from $8,000-$30,000 per year)