Corrine Hasbany has over twenty years experience in the Accounting and Finance field. She has worked in several different industries as a Corporate Controller, Senior Manager of Financial Reporting and an Accounting Manager. Corrine’s experience ranges from financial statement preparation/analysis, SEC reporting, international accounting, budgeting, audit management, A/P, A/R, general ledger close, inventory and cost analysis and payroll. Corrine is currently a consultant for large and small businesses in various industries assisting them in all aspects of accounting and finance.
In addition to consulting, Corrine is an instructor of accounting, finance and other business courses for several colleges and universities. She teaches in the online, hybrid and face to face environments. She is a faculty mentor as well as a facilitator for student workshops. She is also a subject matter expert in accounting and finance and assists clients and institutions in creating course content, assessments and supplements.
Corrine has an MBA with a concentration in Accounting as well as a Bachelor of Science degree with a concentration in Finance. She also earned a certificate in online course design and development and a certificate in instructional technology.
There are no products matching the selection.
The StraighterLine Advantage
- Lengthy application and delay to start
- Pricey textbooks required per course
- Conform to their schedule
- No flexibility in exam schedule
- Finish in 9 to 12 weeks
- Complicated transcript process
- One-year tuition and fees ($30,094*)
- Sign up and get started in minutes
- eTextbooks included for FREE
- Work at your own pace
- Take your exam when you’re ready
- Finish in less than 30 days (4-6 weeks)
- No-fee transcripts and easy credit transfer
- One-year tuition and fees ($1299*)
*Tuition data from “Trends in College Pricing: 2013” The College Board.
(At 4-year public and private institutions, tuition and fees ranges from $8,000-$30,000 per year)