General Physics I
Taking StraighterLine’s online Physics course is a low-cost way to fulfill one of the most popular science requirements and receive the physics help you need. Most students can complete this online Physics class within 4-6 weeks but many are able to finish it in less than 30 days. This popular Physics course provides thorough instruction and study of matter and energy and the interaction between them.
With this Physics course, students will investigate the science that describes and explains the nature and behavior of physical systems. In addition, students will study kinematics, the branch of mechanics that describes motion. Other topics include Newton’s Laws, gravity, relativity, fluids, and waves. A strong background in math is recommended.
For students who need additional help in Physics, online tutoring is included at no additional cost.
Enrolling in StraighterLine courses is now even more affordable, more convenient and faster with eTextbooks included at no additional cost. More information on StraighterLine eTextbooks
General Physics Ifrom ThinkWell
General Physics I Labfrom eScience Labs
As low as: $49.00
The StraighterLine Advantage
- Lengthy application and delay to start
- Pricey textbooks required per course
- Conform to their schedule
- No flexibility in exam schedule
- Finish in 9 to 12 weeks
- Complicated transcript process
- One-year tuition and fees ($30,094*)
- Sign up and get started in minutes
- eTextbooks included for FREE
- Work at your own pace
- Take your exam when you’re ready
- Finish in less than 30 days (4-6 weeks)
- No-fee transcripts and easy credit transfer
- One-year tuition and fees ($1299*)
*Tuition data from “Trends in College Pricing: 2013” The College Board.
(At 4-year public and private institutions, tuition and fees ranges from $8,000-$30,000 per year)