Help CenterSite Maintenance 6/15/16
Thank You For Signing Up
You will recieve email alerts keeping you informed about our site maintenance on 6/15/16.
StraighterLine will be performing scheduled maintenance on June 15th, during which time access to courses will be unavailable for up to 24-36 hours. We are making updates to provide a better experience for our students. Please see the details below on access to other StraighterLine services. We thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconvenience. Please contact a Student Advisor if you have any additional questions or require special accommodations.
Course Access Unavailable
Access to courses will not be available during the scheduled maintenance.
Transcript Requests Suspended
Transcript requests will be unavailable due to the scheduled maintenance. Transcript availability will resume once site maintenance has completed.
Other Unavailable Course Related Services
- Course Content: Course materials (video, presentations, pdfs, etc.) will not be accessible.
- Course Assessments: Assessments (essay and lab upload areas, and quizzes/examinations, including Final Exams) will not be accessible.
- Proctoring: The scheduling and taking of examinations will not be possible during the site maintenance. Please be mindful of scheduling your exam around the site maintenance so that you have enough time to study.
Course related services available through other means
- Tutoring: SMARTHINKING Tutoring available for most math and science courses is available as long as you set up through the Android or iOS apps in advance. To enable this in advance please login to your course and then access the Tutoring link. You will be provided instructions directly within SMARTHINKING (this is not available for NetTutor supported courses).
- eTextbooks: eTextbook access is available for those users who have linked their accounts to the mobile/tablet apps in advance. Read more about the app at How-It-Works: Textbooks. Download app for Android | Apple iOS