There are many ways to earn college credit. You can go to classes at a college, of course. But you can also take courses at a community college, attend college at night, take a MOOC and try to earn credit for it (that’s almost impossible), or take a CLEP or AP exam.
No doubt about it, there are many ways to earn college credit. But if you’re looking for the top way to earn credits and transfer them to your college, StraighterLine is the best way.
Here are some reasons why . . .
- PROVEN courses. You’re not going to be the first person who ever took one of StraighterLine’s courses. Hundreds, even thousands, of students have successfully completed the StraighterLine course that you will take. You’ll be investing in a proven course, not one with quirks that need to be worked out.
- PROVEN value. You can subscribe to StraighterLine’s Freshman Year Course Bundle, for example, and earn a year’s worth of college credit for only $1,299. Or you can enroll in StraighterLine’s online Nursing Program for only $496. Check out StraighterLine’s course bundles. No one else offers that kind of value.
- PROVEN credit transfers. You won’t be the first student who ever tried to earn credit for a StraighterLine course. In fact, StraighterLine has been successfully helping students transfer their credits to their colleges for years now.
- PROVEN acceptance at more than 40 Partner Colleges. Check out StraighterLine’s Partner College program. No other educational institution offers anything like it.
- PROVEN student success. The list of students who have used StraighterLine to complete college and save money continues to grow. Our successful students include Matthew Hines, Cassidy Coker, Jennifer Howe, Melissa Molina, and Donnie Davis. Isn’t it time you added your name to the list of StraighterLine’s successful students too?
Other Posts You Will Enjoy