“The National Hispanic University provides a postsecondary education for Hispanics and others grounded in cultural respect, biliteracy, and diversity for engaged students who will become local, national and global community leaders.” – Mission Statement of The National Hispanic University
You might think that you have heard it all when it comes to American colleges and universities. There are community colleges, liberal arts colleges, private and public universities. And that’s about it, right?
No, wrong. Because there is at least one university in America that doesn’t fit any mold. It is called National Hispanic University. It is unique, excellent, unusual . . . and there is nothing else like it in American higher education.
Better yet, The National Hispanic University could be just the right institution for you. And it’s one of StraighterLine’s Partner Colleges too.
Here’s the scoop on this unique university . . .
- Courses are taught in English, and both Hispanic-Americans and others are welcome to attend. However, all students benefit from a unique, warm and caring campus culture that the university calls Familia. That means that when you are a student, you are part of a large family of educators and students who support one another.
- You can take classes online or at the University’s campus in California. The main campus is located in the Silicon Valley, a vibrant economic hub that offers opportunities for learning while you are a student and finding employment after you graduate.
Find Your Major at the National Hispanic University
The National Hispanic University offers degree, certificate and credential programs in a variety of areas, including:
- Business Administration
- Computer Information Systems
- Mathematics and Science
- Child Development
- Liberal Studies
- Translation and Interpretation
- Teacher Education
The following programs are now offered online:
- M.A. in Education
- B.A. in Child Development
- B.A. in Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
Learn More Today!
If The National Hispanic University sounds like it could be the ideal university for you, here are some links that can help you learn more . . .
- Learn how to transfer credits from StraighterLine Courses to National Hispanic University.
- Learn more about the University at www.nhu.edu or apply now.
- Visit the University’s Facebook page.
Other Blog Posts You Might Enjoy