If you’re studying chemistry in high school or college, here’s some good news for you. Chemistry just got easier to learn than ever before, thanks to 50 instructional chemistry videos that have recently been added to StraighterLine’s YouTube channel.
Be sure to check them all out – chances are that there is one that will help you tackle any chem problem you’re facing today. Here’s just a small selection . . . .
- What are the Properties of Liquids? Surface Tension, Viscosity, Special Properties
- Lattice Energy of Ionic Compounds, How to Find Ionic Energy of Salt
- Writing Lewis Structures
- Covalent Bond vs. Ionic Bond
- What Does it Mean for a Molecule to Have a Dipole Moment?
- Molecular Geometry Examples with VSEPR Model
- What is the Valence Bond Theory?
- What are the Basics of Intermolecular Forces?
- Periodic Variation in Physical Properties
- What is Ionization Energy?
- What is the Ionic Bond? Lewis Dot Symbols
- How to Determine Amounts of Reactants and Products in Chemical Reactions
- What is a Reaction Yield? - Chemistry Tips
Categories: Online Education Distance LearningPrevious Post Next Post