Whether you’re studying chemistry online or in the classroom, things can get pretty confusing pretty fast. A “mole” is no longer a little animal that burrows through your lawn, for example. A “significant figure” is more than how much money you have left in your checking account. And having a low “boiling point” doesn’t mean that you blow your top when you’re standing in a line.
But here’s some good news for you. StraighterLine offers 50 instructional chemistry videos on its YouTube channel. They’re free, they’re great – and they’ll explain some pretty complex topics for you in just a few minutes.
Be sure to check them all out – chances are that there is one that will help you tackle any Chemistry problem you’re trying to learn today. Here’s just a small selection . . .
- Boiling Point
- Covalent Bond vs. Ionic Bond
- Crystal Structure of Solids
- How does Pressure Effect Solubility?
- How does Water Phase Change? Water, Ice, Vapor
- Lattice Energy of Ionic Compounds, How to Find Ionic Energy of Salt
- Molecular Geometry Examples with VSEPR Model
- Periodic Variation in Physical Properties
- What are the Basics of Intermolecular Forces?
- What are the Effects of Temperature on Solubility?
Other Posts You Might Enjoy
Math is Fun!
Math Savvy: What's the Difference between Mean, Median, and Mode?