Our fans and students respond to our “fill in the blank” invitation on Facebook
StraighterLine recently set up a special Facebook page and invited visitors to fill in the blank in the statement “College should be ________.”
Talk about fun! Here’s a quick summary of some of the comments that StraighterLine students and fans have slugged into that blank line.
College should be . . .
- “About parting!” says Ismail Hasan (We think he meant “partying,” but let’s not split hairs.)
- “Affordable,” say Susan Selinsky Martin and Shanna Rogers
- “Cheap,” say Bilal Ahmed and Tracy Moore
- “Cheaper,” say Mandy Gauger, Annette Hill Gonder, and Ty Wallace
- “Cheaper and a guarantee for a career,” says Theresa Young
- “Cheaper and possible for everyone!” says Cheyenne Dawn Studer
- “Financially flexible,” says Brittany Hegenator
- “Free,” say Tracy Clark, Sherry Kramer Davis, Lisa Dostie, Sean A McCarthy, Eric Pace, and Laurine Yandoli
- “Free for everyone,” says Mike Emard
- “Fun,” say Harold Goffeney and Lisa Smith
- “Funner and free,” says Missy Baumann
- “A guarantee that you will get a job,” says Valerie Cooke Stoner
- “Required and free,” says Don Holmes
- “Rewarding,” says Bert Walker
Visit the page and let us know what you think college should be...