Did you know...
StraighterLine Launches Corporate Tuition Assistance Program
For Immediate Release
Ultra-Affordable On-Line Courses Help Employers Expand Benefits Without Expanding Expenses
(Baltimore, MD) – StraighterLine (www.straighterline.com) announced today the launch of its corporate tuition assistance program. Companies can now offer StraighterLine’s tuition assistance program as a corporate benefit without having to pay the high tuition charged by other colleges.
StraighterLine online college courses allow for study anytime, anywhere and at one’s own pace, which provides ideal flexibility and convenience for employees who must balance school and a busy work schedule. Further, students and employers can save up to 90% on the college courses that almost all students must take.
The tuition assistance program is easy to set up and available to companies of any size. In addition to great value for employers and employees alike, the StraighterLine corporate tuition assistance program helps companies:
- Reduce employee turnover and increase employee loyalty
- Recruit and attract motivated individuals
- Build a more educated workforce
“Companies want to develop and support their employees, but, like health care, college tuition is rising so fast that it’s hard for the best companies to keep up,” Says Burck Smith, CEO and Founder of StraighterLine. “StraighterLine brings some sanity to tuition rates for online college courses.”
StraighterLine is a leader in making a quality college education more affordable. StraighterLine’s programs are a great way to tackle the escalating cost of four-year college tuition and avoid a mountain of student debt.
StraighterLine offers two innovative programs. The “Freshman Year for $999” program, designed to help college students and their families address rampant rising tuition costs of college education. Students can take up to 10 StraighterLine courses for a single fee of $999 and realize savings of more than 90% versus the first-year tuition at many colleges. Students can also enroll in a subscription package for $99 a month, plus $39 per course taken, that allows students with the time and ability to complete course materials in a shorter time, with even greater savings. Both programs include up to 10 hours of one-on-one instructional support.
Students who successfully complete StraighterLine online college courses receive credit when they enroll with any school in our rapidly expanding network of regionally accredited partner colleges and universities. In addition, the American Council on Education’s College Credit Recommendation Service (ACE CREDIT - www.acenet.edu/acecredit/) has also evaluated and recommended college credit for StraighterLine courses. ACE CREDIT helps students gain access to academic credit at colleges and universities for formal courses and examinations taken in settings outside traditional higher education. For information, visit www.straighterline.com or call 1-877-str8erline (1-877-787-8375).
StraighterLine partner colleges and universities include the following institutions:
- American InterContinental University (www.aiuniv.edu)
- Ashford University (www.ashford.edu)
- Assumption College (www.assumption.edu)
- Capella University (www.capella.edu)
- Charter Oak State College (www.charteroak.edu)
- Excelsior College (www.excelsior.edu)
- Fort Hays State University (www.fhsu.edu)
- Jefferson Community and Technical College (www.jefferson.kctcs.edu)
- Kaplan University (www.kaplanuniversity.edu)
- Florida Gateway College (www.fgc.edu)
- Nazarene Bible College (www.nbc.edu)
- Potomac College (www.potomac.edu)
- The University of Akron (www.uakron.edu)
- Thompson Rivers University (www.truopen.ca)
- Western Governors University (www.wgu.edu)
- WGU Indiana (www.indiana.wgu.edu)
For information, visit www.straighterline.com or call 1-877-str8erline (1-877-787-8375).