Accelerate Your Path to Your Degree,
High-Quality Online College Courses
StraighterLine provides high-quality online college courses that are guaranteed to fit into your life.
eCourseLogic and StraighterLine have partnered to allow you to accelerate both your personal dreams and your education – without sacrificing one or the other. At StraighterLine you will earn college level credits in a flexible, self-paced format that fits around your schedule.
How StraighterLine Works
- Choose your courses
Your StraighterLine Advisor will help
you choose the self-paced courses
that you need.
Get Started & Meet Your Student
Advisor Today: (877) 787-8375
- Credit transfer
Your StraighterLine courses will fit into
your degree program at our +60 partner colleges.
We’ll even take care of it for you.
- Start college
with college credits already completed with StraighterLine.
- Get your degree
Joining thousands of StraighterLine students on your way to achieving both your educational and personal dreams
eCourseLogic partner’s with online college and universities to provide an affordable college options for at-risk and non-traditional students. eCourseLogic created a world class learning ecosystem fostering social, educational, and cognitive support for learners.
After a decade in traditional K-12 and higher settings a lot of truths became clear to the founders of eCourseLogic:
- Non-Profits and Charter Schools did great work preparing students for post-secondary success but often time’s students were still intimidated by the college systems.
- Students from diverse backgrounds require specific support services often not found in traditional educational settings.
- Technology divide plays a large role in the success of students at a two and four year universities.
- Minorities and individuals with nontraditional educational and social representation are often not represented in the college systems.
- At-risk students and non-traditional students introductory faculty does not have foundational experience developing student achievement and with diverse populations.
- Literacy and cultural understanding plays a large role in student graduation rates.
- Student centered classrooms are underrepresented in the college and university settings.
eCourseLogic was created in order overcome and decrease the barriers facing at-risk and non-traditional students in order to provide an meaningful, accelerated, and cost-effective education experience.
eCourseLogic seeks to develop multiple avenues for students who are underserved in traditional settings. The future signifies growth, stability, and expansion for students, services, and learning outcomes.
Thanks for your Interest in StraighterLine
Our team will be reaching out to you shortly.