American InterContinental University
AIUTM. A Serious Difference.
At American InterContinental University Online we’re serious about giving busy adults what they really want in a degree program. Things like flexible schedules that let you work full time while you’re in school. You can earn a degree full-time, part-time or in an accelerated program. Anywhere. Anytime. 24/7. A real-world curriculum with degree specializations that allow in-depth focus in your field. And innovative learning technology – M.U.S.E., My Unique Student Experience – that lets you learn the way you learn best.
An AIU degree can help you get an edge in a competitive marketplace because we focus on practical skills and industry-current content. In fact, we develop our programs with input from an Employer Advisory Panel to help ensure that they are relevant to opportunities in your field. We offer undergraduate and graduate degrees with real world curriculum in the fields of Accounting, Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Education, and Information Technology. In addition, all of our Business Administration degrees are programmatically-accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
- Real Life Flexibility – Learn anytime, anywhere. With 24/7 access, AIU’s online platform makes it easy to fit school around your life. Plus, full and part-time class schedules let you proceed at your own pace.
- Real World Degrees – Our real world curriculum is developed with input from an Employer Advisory Panel to help ensure that what you learn is relevant to today’s opportunities.
- In-Depth Specializations – Our degree specializations allow in-depth focus, with at least half of your courses in your area of interest that can give you an edge in the competitive marketplace.
- Serious Business – All AIU’s Business Administration degree programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
- Innovative, Dynamic Virtual Campus – AIU’s online campus is so engaging and easy to navigate that Computerworld magazine recognized it as the “Best of the Best.”** Students also have 24/7 access to our extensive CybraryTM.
- M.U.S.E. (My Unique Student Experience) – This innovative, interactive technology lets you choose your preferred way of learning. You can read text, watch videos, listen to audio presentations or participate in engaging tutorials.
Special Offer for "American InterContinental University Students:
Start College Before College and get $50 back!
Get a coupon for $50 towards your initial StraighterLine course. Call 1.877.787.8375 for details.
Learn more about how your Straighterline courses may transfer in at AIU.
Transfer Credits from StraighterLine to American Intercontinental University
- Earn Credit for StraighterLine Courses at "American InterContinental University
American Intercontinental University accepts many of StraighterLine’s college-level courses for full credit.
Exclusive Educational Alliance Benefits
Learn more about the alliance between American InterContinental University and Straighterline
- Tuition Grants* – Educational Alliances Center enrollees are eligible for AIU’s Academic Educational Alliances Grant*
- Generous transfer-in policy**
- Application Fee Waived
- Support Services – AIU supports your academic goals with a team of advisors.
“After many years of putting off school and working in dead end jobs. . . . . [AIU] has given me the validation and credentials. . .to interview and become a candidate for jobs that are not meant to be ‘just for the moment’. . . I am proud to say that the education that AIU Online has given me has opened doors for me that had previously been closed; this, above all, is worth the time, effort and investment that I have made.”
Jorge Becerril, AIU graduate
Join AIU’s social communities:Visit the American InterContinental University Website
*AIU’s virtual campus was awarded Best of the Best, 2009 Computerworld Honors Program, Education and Academia category
American InterContinental University cannot guarantee employment or salary. Not all programs are available to residents of all states. Find disclosures on graduation rates, student financial obligations and more at www.aiuniv.edu/disclosures