StraighterLine is looking for a talented, motivated and hard-working junior marketer to fill our new Marketing Coordinator role.
The Marketing Coordinator will work with the Marketing Team, as well as with other stakeholders companywide. The Marketing Coordinator will assist with all things marketing and help drive lead generation and conversion programs to the next level.
The position will require someone with a strong working knowledge of digital marketing, good communication skills and the ability to work on many projects at one time. Someone who cares about the details, enjoys numbers and metrics, and understands the power of marketing and how it helps to grow a business.
- Assist team members with day to day marketing tasks and coordinate marketing projects and activities as needed
- Create and update reports for the Marketing team on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Build and create email campaigns and social posts within an ESP and social media tool
- Support the channel managers in monitoring campaign performance by analyzing data and reporting back on results
- Ensure that messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies.
- Track competitor activity and the marketing mix used by competitors.
- Have a passion for marketing! Stay abreast of industry trends and developments in SEO, social media, PPC, analytics, online marketing, ecommerce and online consumer behavior
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Business
- Minimum of 2-3 years work experience in Marketing, preferably digital marketing
- Skilled in Microsoft Office; Experience with Paid Search, Social and Email tools a plus
- Knowledge of fundamental marketing concepts such as CPC, CPM, ROI, ROAS
- Strong project management, communication, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Self-starter mentality with the desire to get your hands dirty and learn as you go
- Able to work on multiple projects at one time while staying organized and on track
Interested candidates can e-mail their resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject "Marketing Coordinator".