Director Website Experience
We are looking for a Director of Website Experience, who will be responsible for the optimization of the Straighterline.com website for both user experience and conversion rate optimization. The successful applicant will have a proven track-record of how to research, plan, implement, manage & report on successful projects and stand-alone optimization deliverables.
- Responsible for the overall on-site user experience – from initial visit to enrollment – with an overall focus on driving improved conversion rates
- Deliver & evolve the conversion rate optimization function both on core site as well as through landing page implementations and mobile experiences
- Partner with wider marketing team – design, analytics, channel marketers – to develop and implement quality, integrated marketing campaigns.
- Manage 3rd party vendors and tools
- Plan, execute & manage high quality optimization projects and website usability audits.
- Produce detailed audits and usability reports, identifying areas of opportunity to improve conversion through usability enhancements.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BS Degree or equivalent
- Experience with working on the creation, optimization and management of Websites and Landing Pages
- Experience using A/B and multi-variant testing technologies such as Optimizely or Visual Website Optimizer
- Strong Experience with web analytics & user behavior monitoring data
- Experience with design and wireframing software
- Ability to create internal & external relationships and build an environment around teamwork and collaboration
- Strong business writing skills and ability to produce high quality documents
- Strong interpersonal skills, particularly influencing and listening skills
- Ability to act both tactically and strategically
Interested candidates can e-mail their resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject "Director Website Experience".