The First-Ever Misspell “StraighterLine” and Win a Prize Contest
As the editor of the StraighterLine blog, I can testify that the word “StraighterLine” is one tough word to type correctly on the first try. It just doesn’t fall under the fingers easily.
Well, it turns out that I am not alone. Here are some unusual and funny misspellings of StraighterLine from emails that we have gotten over the last months . . .
- state line (sounds kind of immoral, right?)
- stater line
- straight lane
- straighten line
- straighter line
- straightest line
- straightliner (sounds like a kind of truck)
- stray line
- strayer lane
- stright line (if say it out loud, it sounds the Australian)
And here’s a contest for you to enter and win . . .
Create your own clever misspelling of StraighterLine and submit it as a comment below after registering on our website. You could win a new StraighterLine t-shirt with our name spelled correctly on it we hope, as a prize.
Here are the contest rules:
- Please submit your entry by 2/25/2012.
- Only three winners will be chosen, based on creativity and humor.
- No entries containing profanity will be chosen as winners.
- Multiple entries are okay.