Whether you are just starting college or going back to school to earn a degree, Rasmussen College is a great choice for you. Let’s take a look at why this top college has already attracted more than 14,000 students and why it continues to grow.
- Rasmussen College offers a tuition lock program*, which guarantees tuition will not increase for continuously enrolled students. It is one reason why value-conscious students seek out Rasmussen College.
- Eighty-five percent of Rasmussen graduates are employed in their field of study or continuing their education**. That high rate of success is a testament to the quality of Rasmussen instruction and to the extra care that Rasmussen takes to guide students toward the right career.
- You can graduate sooner at Rasmussen***. Many of Rasmussen’s degree, certificate and diploma programs allow you to graduate in as few as nine, 12 or 18 months.
- Rasmussen prepares you to get hired and to succeed. Through resume preparation, mock interviews, and help with your job search, Rasmussen’s dedicated career advisors work to help you find the demand position that is right for you.
- Rasmussen helps you determine how to best finance your education. The college’s financial aid advisors work to develop financial aid solutions for those who qualify, Options may include loans, grants, and/or scholarships.
- Rasmussen welcomes veterans. It starts with 10% tuition discount for veterans, and continues with a 10% discount for their spouses and dependents. If you are a veteran or current member of the armed services, a Rasmussen College Program Manager is ready to help you understand your educational options and earn a degree.
Prepare for a Great Career with a Great Education
A unique choice of on-campus or online learning. Rasmussen has 24 campuses located in Florida, Kansas, Minnesota, Illinois, North Dakota, and Wisconsin. You can also earn a degree completely online in a large number of disciplines that include:
- Accelerated Business Systems Analysis
- Accelerated Early Childhood Education Leadership
- Accelerated Entrepreneurship
- Accelerated Finance
- Accelerated HR and Organizational Leadership
- Accelerated International Business
- Accelerated Marketing
- Business Management
- Computer Science
- Criminal Justice
- Information Security
- Digital Design and Animation
- Healthcare Management
- Information Technology Management
- Public Accounting
Note: Program availability varies by location and student’s state of residency.
Learn More Now
To take the guesswork out of choosing courses at StraighterLine and transferring your credits to Rasmussen College, create a personalized degree plan. Simply enter some information about the degree you are seeking and you will receive a personalized degree plan within 24 business hours or call (877) 787-8375 to speak with a student advisor now.
*Tuition rate is locked in for continuously enrolled students. Changes in the number of credits taken during enrollment in any quarter may lead to different prices if a student moves from part-time to full-time or vice versa.
**Placement Rate Methodology: 85% of March 2011 to December 2011 graduates available for employment were employed in their field of study or continuing their education as of September 30, 2012. This rate includes graduates across all Rasmussen College programs and campuses working in their field of study or continuing their education at Rasmussen College or another institution. This rate does not specify that each graduate was placed by Rasmussen College in their current position; some graduates find jobs on their own while others maintain previously held employment.
***Completion time is dependent on number of credits transferred and courses completed each quarter.
How to Use a Degree Completion Program to Finish College
Americans Pick Colleges Because of Projected Career Success
Six Ways StraighterLine Helps You Get a College Degree Faster
Get Your Dream Degree Using StraighterLine