There are many kinds of New Year’s resolutions. You could get more exercise, lose weight, or get a new job. But of all the resolutions you could make, here’s a suggestion. Why not make 2013 the year when you make more of your educational dreams come true?
Thanks to the flexibility of online learning, you don’t have to wait until a new semester starts before you can get going. You can get started today . . .
- Start going to college. You can do this in the least expensive and most user-friendly way possible, by taking courses online at StraighterLine.
- Explore a new area of study. Have you always been interested in sociology, accounting, or math?
- Finish going to college. If you need to complete only one or two courses to complete your degree, this could be the year to do it. And online learning here at StraighterLine makes it easier and less expensive than ever before.
- Restart your college studies at a new school. If you started college earlier in your life – maybe even much earlier - online courses can offer an effective way to resume college and maybe even transfer to a new college as a full-time student.
- Learn new skills to move your career forward. Maybe you could move your career ahead by taking a course in business basics or accounting.
Those are only a few educational targets you can hit this year by using online learning. StraighterLine wishes you every educational success!
New Year’s Resolution: I Will Learn CPR and First Aid this Year
Happy New Year. Now Go to School and Get Educated
Best Educational Resolutions for Year 2012
Kick Off Your 2012 New Year’s Resolutions with Online Learning
Top 5 2011 New Year’s Resolutions (that you really should consider keeping … seriously)