If you’re studying business statistics, here’s some good news for you. StraighterLine has added 50 instructional statistics videos to its YouTube channel. They’re free, they’re great – and they’ll explain some pretty complex topics for you in just a few minutes.
Be sure to check them all out – chances are that there is one that will help you tackle any problem you’re facing today. Here’s just a small selection . . .
- ANOVA Sum of Squares
- Contingency (2 Way) Tables
- How to Conduct Hypothesis Testing with a Mean
- How to Conduct Hypothesis Testing with a Proportion
- How to Conduct Hypothesis Testing with Two Sample Means
- How to Conduct Hypothesis Testing with Two Sample Proportions
- How to Use Contingency Table Analysis with Chi Square
- How to Use Control Chart Data
- How to use Excel for Statistics
- What are Natural Tolerance Limits
- What are Qualitative and Quantitative Variables
- What is a Weighted Mean
Other Posts You Will Enjoy
Math is Fun!
Is It Necessary to Learn Algebra?
Why You Shouldn’t Be Afraid to Take Math Online
New Manufacturing Jobs Require Keener Math Skills
Math Savvy: What's the Difference between Mean, Median, and Mode?